Naughtyâ€™s Coriander and Mint Hummus
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
For the hummus:
- 350g chickpeas
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 green chilli
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh mint
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp salt
- 150ml olive oil
For the flatbread:
- 250g Greek yoghurt
- 250g plain
- Sachet of yeast
MAKE IT THE NAUGHTY WAY
- Boil the chickpeas the baking soda in a pan until the chickpeas are tender
- Combine all hummus ingredients together. Naughty Boy recommends doing this the traditional way in a pestle and mortar, but can also be blended in a food processor to your preferred smoothness.
- Serve your hummus in a bowl, ready to be enjoyed with the crispy flatbreads
- Mix the Greek yogurt, flour and yeast together in a large bowl, then leave to rest for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Divide the dough into 6
- Roll each ball out into a flatbread rounded shape on a flour dusted surface
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a high heat, adding in oil
- When the pan and oil is very hot, place the flatbread in the pan one at a time and cook until the flatbread is lightly browned and crispy.
- Repeat this on the other side.
- Place the cooked flatbread on a chopping board and repeat until all flatbreads are cooked.
- Once all flatbreads are cooked, slice them into long strips to dip into your Naughtyâ€™s coriander and mint hummus.